Friday, August 09, 2013

Welcome to L3`.BHI!

Hello world!

Riane, aka mysceleste, here!

Finally! I've been meaning to keep a blog for a long time now. I've always done some on the side on community sites that I am part of such as DeviantArt, LiveJournal or MyAnimeList but I never really did it consistently and for a long term basis. So now here I am! This time around I will actually dedicate the effort (that I've always wanted to put in) into blogging about anything and everything! Hurrah!

To be honest I'm a little disappointed that I am only starting this now. I am the type of person who loves to document things, whether it be through photographs, text, drawings, etc. And yet, I haven't kept a consistent blog... ever. Haha! I guess I was either too busy living it up or I'm just too ADD to sit and blog. No matter! That's all going to change now! ^^

Well like they say better late than never, right?

So a little more about L3`.BHI. This stands for Live`Laugh`Love, Believe`Hope`Inspire. Just six simple, but very inspirational words that I try to live by. So this blog is just about an ordinary girl, me, living in an extraordinarily ordinary life! b(n_n)d And these are accounts of my everyday shenanigans. This is a consolidation of all things... Riane.

More information about yours truly in the about tab. So click away!

No comments:

Post a Comment