Sunday, September 08, 2013

Back to School!

It's that time of the year again! Tomorrow marks the first day of school for the 2013-2014 school year for us University of Calgary folk.

To be completely honest I am both excited and nervous. This fall semester is going to be very busy to say the least. With a full course load, part-time job, and a couple of extracurricular activities I will be hard-pressed to find time for other things but I will definitely do what I can.

In any case, I am not particularly worried because I like school! As a matter of fact I was a little too excited when I went out on Friday and bought some school supplies. I also took a peak at my textbook requirements. However I was not too keen on spending money on those textbooks. They certainly don't come cheap. On the plus side, I have all the multi-colored highlighters and pens I am going to need. (◕‿◕✿) As long as I have those as well as my trusty MacBook (with its Paul Frank case), my day planner and my Kobo e-reader I am all set. Oh! I cannot forget my iPhone though. I have to admit I have definitely grown attached to as well as dependent on my phone. It has all my calendars, reminders, etc. I think I would be pretty lost without it sometimes.


I am on the way to finishing my degree! Excited! So wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment